- This is a perfect five-day honeymoon tour destination for you and your partner as there are tons of activities to do and a lot of leisure to enhance your budding love.
- You can visit various surrounding beaches and islands for on-point candids or watch the popular ladyboys show, Alcazar, with your hubby or wife.
- The next destination on the list is Bangkok, which is blessed with ancient history, magnificent temples, grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, and a vibrant nightlife- add that ‘wow’ factor to your honeymoon.
About the tour: A five days and 4 nights Phuket and Bangkok Honeymoon tour to have a memorable vacation.
- The trip starts with a pick up from the airport on a private basis.
- Discover the cities with our Honeymoon Tour and see what the local cities looks like and take a stroll to grab quickies form the streets.
- Visit the famous Gems Gallery in Bangkok, known for its largest collection of rare stones and
- The Phi Phi Island tour via a boat is the most interesting activity as you can shoot a video in time lapse to and fro, to enhance the experience and enjoy the lunch accompanied.
- Overnight stay in a three star accommodation or a similar hotel.
Day 1 - Arrival in Bangkok
On arrival at Bangkok’s airport, you’ll be picked up and transfer to the chosen hotel in the city.
Check-in and relax.
Day 2 - Bangkok city tour with Gems Gallery
After breakfast, explore the Bangkok city and discover its magnificent culture, temples, grand palaces, delicious local Thai cuisine, street food, and vibrant nightlife.
Find your perfect souvenir at the the famous Gems Gallery, where you can select from a large collection of unique stones and jewelry.
Day 3 - Flight transfer to Phuket
After checking-out from the hotel, you’ll be transferred to the airport to catch your flight to Phuket.
As soon as you land in Phuket, you’ll be picked up by our representative and transferred to the hotel in Phuket.
Rest and get ready for your trip the next day.
Day 4 - Phi Phi Island tour with lunch
After breakfast, get picked up for Phi Phi Island tour by a boat.
From swimming to snorkeling, you can enjoy many other activities in this full day tour.
Lunch at Phi Phi Princess Restaurant.
You will be taken back to the hotel and will be free to explore the island at your leisure.
Overnight in Phuket.
Day 5 - Phuket city tour
Post breakfast, you’ll explore the many attractions of Phuket
Soak in the serene beauty of the scenic white sand beaches, mountains, clear waters, and magnificent temples.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6 - Departure
After you have your breakfast in the morning, you’ll be dropped at the airport to catch your flight to India.
Stay in 3-star accommodation or a similar hotel
Everyday in-house breakfast at the hotel.
Lunch on day 3 at Phi Phi Island.
Bangkok city tour with Gems Gallery
Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch
Phuket city tour
This is a private tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.